Corporate Membership entitles members to a variety of benefits, they include:
- Discounted rates on RYA Sailing, RYA Windsurfing and BC Kayaking courses.
- Discounted rates on our Twilight Racing evenings, which take place on Friday evenings from April through to September.
- Free Admission to Open Sessions, which take place every weekend March – November, just Sundays mid November to mid March. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings, April – September. On Open Sessions members can go kayaking, sailing, and windsurfing provided they have done a course in their chosen sport or have previous experience. Members can also hire Stand Up Paddle-boards or Sit On Top Kayaks on Open Session for £5.
- Open Session includes free use to all the equipment, buoyancy aids, wet suits and showers/changing facilities.
- If your company decides to hold a sailing/dragon boating event here at DSWC, you will be given ‘Exclusive Use’ for free, which usually costs £1000.
Our usual Adult Membership costs £120 per person. Corporate Membership costs £1,500 for 20 members of an organisation or £2,500 for everyone in that organisation.
Membership lasts for one year, and begins on the date it is purchased.