Help us make a difference to children’s lives through watersports.
Your donation, no matter how big or small, will help make a difference to young people and children living in East London. Whether it’s the weekly Youth Club sessions, school holiday camps, or school trips, children from disadvantaged and underprivileged backgrounds have a place of safety where they learn new skills, advance to racing or to become instructors, and make life-long friends. With your support, we make sailing, kayaking and windsurfing affordable to children and young people, and change lives for the better.
How your donations help
- £5 pays for a single session for a child to try sailing or kayaking.
- £30 pays for an annual Youth Membership so that a child from an underprivileged background can attend weekly Youth Club sessions.
- £65 enables a child from a family struggling to make ends meet, to participate in the 4-day school holiday camp of sailing, kayaking and windsurfing.
- £100 could contribute to purchasing essential gear such as wetsuits, buoyancy aids or boots to reduce barriers for children from deprived backgrounds.
- £150 can pay for an annual membership for a young adult to learn new skills and live up to their potential
- £185 can help a young adult, faced with hardship, obtain sailing or kayaking certificate so they can participate in a local sport facility.
- £500 could help pay towards participation in local, national and international races for costs of transportation, equipment hire, accommodation and essential gear.